4, allée Jean-Baptiste Fourier
Telephone: (33) 40.18.01.77
Electronic Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student at the Ecole des Mines de Nantes, a French school of industrial
systems engineering (computer science, robotics and automatic control).
Student in a "classe préparatoire": Intensive mathematics,
physics and technology course in preparation for the engineering schools
"Baccalauréat E" (equivalent of Advanced Level in mathematics, physics and
technology). Passed with distinction.
A three-month internship in the department of Engineering Science and
Mechanics in the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Installed a network composed of two workstations.
- Developed of a tool which allows people to create tutorials accessible
from the web.
- Used Java and PV-Wave.
- A three-week study of the management aspects of subcontracting in
YORK FRANCE in Nantes (firm manufacturing industrial refrigeration systems).
- A one-week simulation of the management of a company manufacturing
dairy produce. I had the position of commercial manager.
A two-month internship in MATRA MHS in Nantes (firm specialised in the
manufacturing of electronic chips).
- Worked as an operator in a team of 5 during the night shift.
- Was in charge of the cleaning of silicon wafers which contain chips.
- Tested wafers after the implantation of doping elements inside silicon.
- Studied safety in the diffusion department.
- Studied project management, team management and quality.
- Good knowledge of Unix, C, C++, Smalltalk, X-Windows and Java.
- Studied user interface design.
- Organiser of the tennis tournament of the "Cartel des Mines" (a sports
competition with students coming from all the other European schools).
- Member of the association "MiND" which makes studies and projects for
- Driving licence.
- Written, spoken and read. IELTS Level (equivalent of TOEFL): 7 out of 9.
- Production of three films and writing an issue of a newspaper about nuclear
waste in English.
- Three three-week visits to England, one four-week stay and one
three-months internship in the USA.
- Sport: tennis (captain of the scool team), sailing and basket-ball.
- Computer science.